Saturday, July 7, 2007

NO GOOD......

Today was a BAD day for me, i am being teased or so call 'bullied' (dunno whether is bullied or not, maybe they just playing ba) by 4 students from my school. I really dunno how to react and dunno how to stop them from talking to me....*冒冷汗*

Its like that.....
I will name the boys A, B, C, D
I was waiting for bus 157, then it finally came after 5 mins, The 4 sec 5 boys also went up the bus, i went up after them. There are no more seats in the front so went to the back. 2 of the boys sat on the right hand side, while the other 2 on the left. I have no choice so got the seat on the left, beside a girl, a primary school student.BUT, unfortunately she alighted at the next stop.*HAIZ*......nobody accompany me, i was facing face to face with A. THEN YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? A moved hisface closer to me then SMILED at me!!!! Then i smiled back at him. B, the one sitting a seat beside me.


B: girl! girl!
I turned to him.
B: you study bio huh? (cause i am holding bio textbook)
I nod my head.
B: you study skeleton huh? got see skeleton flying? (the cover page is got skeleton)
I am like 'errr......', didnt do anything. A, B, C, D laughed.
A: your leg very big, i mean your this, (he pointed at his feet), not your leg, aiya, never mind.
B: is feet la, not leg.
I didnt react. C sat beside A.
C: why you so tan?
I didnt reply. D sat beside B, further from me, so he teased another BBSS girl near him. And UNFORTUNATELY, that girl got a smaller feet than me.
D: eh?!?!?!? your feet is miss niam size huh? miss niam size huh?
*Irritated*, dunno what to do, so open the bio textbook to read.
B: oooooo, not skeleton, plants huh? is that cucumber?
I flipped to the page where there got the celery.
A: is celery la, what cucumber.
ABCD laughed again.
B: aloe vera huh?
ABCD laughed again.......I filpped the page.
B: cells, eh? (cause got the plant cells....)
A: dun care about him girl, you sec 2 or 3?
Me: sec 3
B: sec 2 got bio meh? of course is sec 3....
A: now the sec 2 also got split their science.
I am like thinking, really meh? No ba......
ABCD laughed again......
A: didnt see you before, sec 3.........


Finally, i arrived at the bus stop and make a quick alight. *PHEW* Hope i wont meet ABCD AGAIN......i dun like this feeling lo.......><
*YAY* tomorrow got extra netball training, at boon lay, will be fun ba. Especailly my dinner, i think going to eat sakae sushi, although i almost broke le. BUT as i have said to qinning, 'this is my last time eating........FOR THE TIME BEING ONLY!!! =D'

No comments:

Post a Comment