Thursday, June 21, 2007

PRESENTS...........

Now, i am going to update about the presents i got for my 15th birthday..........


1. A box of chocoloate and pictures of SHOW - qinning

2. A teddy bear keychain - josephine

3. A pair of MUSHROOM shoe (sort of ba) - agnes & belinda
4. The book ~ <<我爱大明星>> - shunyu & jiaying & tzumi

5. Pink octopus - chirstine

I love all the presents from them, THANKS!!!!! I love the book a lot!!! Because its about my idol, SHOW. *u*, LIKE IT SO MUCH!!! I did intend to buy it but niw dun need le, haha.........

That day we went to PC BUNK and we ( me, agnes, shunyu, jiaying, tzumi & yingjie) went to had sakae sushi for lunch and we spent $79.90. We gave the cashier $80.00 and got back 10 cents, a bit weird huh......belinda, christine and fiona went to have pasta mania.


I am like in love with sakae sushi, should be from the first time i ate it with qinning and family. Ooooooo, the sushi there very NICE!!!!! As long as you control what you eat, it is not that expensive after all. Hope to eat sakae sushi soon.. Mmmmm, yum yum........

No comments:

Post a Comment