Friday, June 15, 2007

My Birthday - 14/06

Its my birthday today.......i almost forgot until the first person sms me and wish me a happy birthday (you know who you are ba....). But also THANKS again to those who wished me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
This year's birthday is a bit different for the past 14 years, the only different is that
I DUN HAVE A BIRTHDAY CAKE........but actually i dun mind, is just a bit weird. And my collection of my birthday photo album will end here ba.......but its ok, i am too old for a birthday cake le. I AM 15, so old. I envy those whose birthday is near the end of year..........like jiaying and qinning. Good lo, can be young longer.......
Got a present from josephine, a cute horoscope keychain, so nice, love it.....THANKS again!!!!!!
Today's netball training is OK, not so tough, but i need improving on my shooting skills........*HAIZ* must train double hard le........so 'gang ka' la......they all sing birthday song to me.....but i really appreciate it,
THANKS!!!
*YAY*, tomorrow i going PC BUNK again with funtastic 4 + ABC + Fiona....*excited*. But i think i go there is to '丢脸', because i very lan in auditioning, but never mind, just go there have fun and play. School reopens in one week's time, so i am going to stop playing this weekend, and then will be back the next holiday ba......
I think that's all i have to post, now going play maple and audition le, must play now, if not i will not have any chance to play when school reopens.....heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment