Saturday, April 14, 2007

What's wrong with my COMPUTER?!?!? - its 黑色星期五

Today, i wanted to check on any updates for audition so went to the website. But, to my surprise, the window said, 'Access denied, blahblahblah' I cannot even go into the website, so i went on to try other asiasoft websites......but still......ACCESS DENIED!!! *Argh* Something is wrong with my computer, now i cannot play audition and maple. I also cannot go into the Cbox website, but the worst is that i cannot even see the tags on my tagboard!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no choice but to go ask my uncle for HELPPPPPPP. But i still cant fix my computer, *HAIZ* I think need my uncle is come all the way to my house to get it fixed.........does this got to do with '黑色星期五' ???
When i got the '联合早报', i immediately turned to the deathnote page, knew this advance, all thanks to shunyu. This article says that there will be another movie coming up next year in 2008. But the most important thing to me is that L will be the main character!!! *YAY* I like L so much, he is so cool, with a bit of childishness (is there such a word?!?!?) I am lOOKing fOrward to this movie....



There is also an article on SHOW!!! This says his song '精舞门' cause a boy who is in coma to react by moving his fingers and toes with the beat. CAN YOU BELEVE IT? And, when SHOW went to see him and said, '加油', the boy actually broke into tears. See? He is so '伟大', =>
Just because of him, the boy's condition is improving and now there is more percentage of him waking up.


Lastly, i think this is my last post until my exams are finish. So i will not be posting for about 3 to 4 weeks. Before i go, congratz to all BAND-IT (band memebers), for getting a sliver award for SYF. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Shunyu, you must get well (your SEXY voice, =P) and have your best performance for the coming SYF, JIAYOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment