Sunday, April 15, 2007

What about my hair?

My aunt kept saying that my fringe look like Fann wong's, when she is in the show '奇迹'. In the news, all the audience also said that her fringe is so ugly, but David gan claimed that it is a good design, and said that those audience do not have taste. Do my fringe really look like Fann's fringe? Luckily, my another aunt said that Fann's fringe is worst than mine (at least mine is better, i suppose..). I admit that my fringe is too short and i looked kinda nerd, and i really regretted cutting it, *sob* Should have it clipped up. Maybe next time i will clipped it up and not cut it........
Watched the channel u show, '周日八点党', didnt watched the '躲猫猫', because guest is '梁泳琦', which i think is quite boring. But after the show, i get to see who is the guest next week for '躲猫猫', guess who is it???? Its SHOW, '罗志祥'. I am like so happy, and jumped for joy. He came to this show for the second time, hope this time he could win. So everyone, must be at home next saturday, 21/05/2007, the show starts at 9pm, channel u, to support SHOW!!!!! (eh, qinning, i dun remember seeing Gary Chaw in that show leh. SHOW came TWICE le leh....keke) Just joking......

No comments:

Post a Comment