Monday, June 15, 2020

4 months and 5 days

So yesterday, I waited for you.
I waited until 23:59...because I thought you will look back and that you regretted.
I thought you will make use of yesterday, my special day, to reach out to me.
I guess I was wrong. It was my only last hope. And it's gone.

It's time for me to really really really say goodbye to you.
In order to do that, I have to cut all ties with you, so that I could move on.
Without doing that, it will be very tough for me.
Since you don't even reach out to me as a friend, there's really no point keeping this "friend" status between us isn't it?
To be honest, there is no "friend" status to begin with.
What you said are lies. All lies.
If you don't regret choosing me and would choose me again, then why would everything end like that? That does not make any sense to me.

If I knew that it's this kind of ending, I wouldn't choose you again. I would rather spend the time with someone else who is willing to work things out and make things work. Not someone who doesn't even face his problems and deal with it. This is also why, I feel that you are quite scary.

I have never thought you are this kind of person. Never have I thought that I will expect such behaviours from you. Especially the part on not facing your problems and not dealing it with respect.
Now that I have seen your true colour, I would be worried if I'm your friends too. I wouldn't want a friend who doesn't even try to be responsible to the problems.

Since there is no friendship to begin with, "unfriend" you on all platforms is the way to go.
I no longer need to be bothered by the fact that you could see my updates.
I no longer need to think about what would you think about my updates.
There's just no need me to think about you again.

You are out of my life and that's the end for me.

Today is a brand new day. Shi Hui, you can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment