Saturday, June 3, 2017

Disagreement

I don't have much friends. Each friendship to me is really precious and I cherish them a lot.

Recently, I had a disagreement with a friend of mine. 
We have different view on this matter. 

Different people have different view on each matter. It is not surprising that we have disagreement for such a matter. I totally understand where she is coming from but I am not very sure if she is though. Maybe she is but again, taking it too harshly already?

To me, to have disagreement is unavoidable. No two person in this world will have views that are 100% in tandem with each other. Even if there is, I think it will only reach 99.99999999999999999%, it will never be a 100%. This is absolutely acceptable. What's more important is, whether you can accept your friend who he or she is. If you can, then it wouldn't be a problem at all. However, there are limits to everything. If one crosses that limit, I think it is good to talk it out and tell each other where is the line? Even couples/husband and wife talk it out, friends can do that too isn't it?

I think we need some time to cool down and maybe find a day to talk it out. It is really a small matter. Really small. I guess we have our principles and therefore it deteriorate to such a stage? 

I don't want her to be affected and unhappy about this matter. Neither do I want myself to be kept being bothered by this. We have to sort it out once and for all. It is really not very good for our mental health. I guess because we really treat each other as friends that's why we are so affected? 

I shall see how it goes. 

Friends do not come by easy. 
She is a close friend of mine too. 

I will have to try my best to mend this friendship that I might have destroyed it with my own hands.
It was due to my straight thinking - being very real and facing the reality? 
This is me and I just cannot help it. 
Does that mean that I should change? Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment