Tuesday, June 17, 2014

我爱台湾。

I just love Taiwan! The food, shopping, culture, people.....just everything!

Recently, I took out my to-watch-list of movies and checked these 3 off the list. I love watching taiwanese movie. They always have a refreshing concept for each movie. I also like how they use movies to promote their taiwanese culture. I JUST LOVE IT!

爱的面包魂 (The Soul of the Bread) : http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/1747494.html
星空 (Starry Starry Night): http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/1493432.html

Among these three, my favourite will be 爱的面包魂. I like the setting for the movie as it took place at the traditional shophouses in Taiwan. As for 星空, the concept is nice, the female lead is really good but I think the plot is really simple? Maybe because they want to use a simple way to bring out the message for the movie and I think the message is to learn more about adolescence and to know what they actually think? Lastly, I just think that 女朋友男朋友 is just too artistic for me. I was so confused and guessing my way throughout. Until the end, I still don't quite get the story. My 2 main questions are: Who exactly did she/he love? Why are they together?

I'm still very confused now, hahaha. Nonetheless, I think this idea is really creative and again, I get to see 浓浓的台湾风情! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment