Saturday, May 18, 2013

Iron Man 3


This movie is really AWESOME! I just love the part when the army of Iron Man arrived together and surround them. This scene is so magnificent! I really don't mind watching it again. The suit is really very useful and so high-tech. Many creative ideas are crafted and demonstrated by the suit. They make it feels like the suit is no longer just something Tony Stark will wear but a very diligent assistant. 

I think I'm going to watch Iron Man 1 and 2 online. JUST SO NICE! Also, the way Tony Stark speaks and reacts is humorous in his ways which I quite like it. The character is also very intelligent to react to the different situations. I hope this sequel will go on...although the ending of Iron Man 3 doesn't seems to imply that. Anyway, go watch it if you haven't, it's really nice. *THUMBS UP*

Oh ya, there's a china version too, featuring Fan bing bing. I think it's only just some cuts, can watch the trailer for the china version on youtube too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment