Sunday, January 13, 2013

School starts tomorrow...no more holidays

Today is my last day of holiday. I stayed at home for the whole of yesterday and today. I did nothing but press the remote like mad to change channels whenever there's advertisement in between shows and surf the net at night. It was a lazy saturday and sunday for me. Actually, not really for saturday. I saw the weather was really good so went for a 5km jog. I perspired like mad....I felt good though and imagined fats flowing out of my body. Hahaha...just kidding, I know that doesn't happen.

Tomorrow is my first day of school. This semester I don't have any free day :( but wednesday only have one 2 hours lecture and off I go for tuition for 4.5 hours, from 2.30pm to 7pm. Sad life, work for long hours but lowly paid.....

Anyway, more food photos! AGAIN! I went ibis hotel's restaurant for brunch with qinning last week. They sell famous local food with a higher standard. They have a promotion going on, 3 different kinds for $15. Qinning's mum has UOB card so we get to enjoy a 1-for-1 promotion. This means we get to try 6 dishes at the price of 1 ($15) and each of us only paid $7.50 excluding GST, which is VERY WORTH IT! The food are nice too! However, out of those food we tried that day, the carrot cake and popiah really CMI. Those we bought in hawker centres are way better.




There they are! From the top left going clockwise, we have: carrot cake, hokkien mee (damm nice!), popiah, stingray, fish curry with prata and lakasa (damm nice too!). I think it's worth the money if you have UOB card if not it's really pricey because one small portion costs $5!!!!! O.O For this spread, don't you think the portion is kinda small and not filling for the 2 of us? NO, we were super full after this meal, I mean it. 别小看他们!

Yesterday before I went for my run I had some fruits to give me some energy. I only had cereals with milk for brunch yesterday. I scared I will black out or run out of energy half way so decided to have some snacks before I go. Bananas and taiwan plums! Bananas are really good energy food! I had one just now too, yummy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment