Monday, December 3, 2012

Holidays~

Yes! My exams ended on the 1st of dec and here I am enjoying my holidays! I feel so relax now. But I think it won't last long as the results will be out soon and I guess it will not be very pleasant? I just have to pray to the bell curve god. Cannot have another C, if not my CAP will be gone.....:(

Hmmmm, what to blog about then? My life is so boring, nothing special. I don't know if I will be working this month. If I don't work, I will have no extra money other than my salary from tuition which is very little. HAIS....sian. 

Yesterday I finished watching 'To the beautiful you', the korean version of 花样少年少女. Not bad, not as exaggerating as the taiwan version but not as funny too. I think I might start to watch a few drama? But I doubt I can finish it. Maybe watch some movies that I've missed due to school. I really want to watch breaking dawn but no one wants to watch it with me. Is either they watched it already or they are not interested. Hmph. I guess I have to watch it online. 

Other than I'm having my holidays now, another reason that I'm so relax now is because I finally break free from an issue which have bothered me for quite some time. By that, I mean a few years. I hope that action will be a life changing one for me and from now on, my life will change for the better. To others, this issue may not be a something big and there is no reason is make a big fuss out of it. However, for me, maybe only me will make such a big fuss over it as it really matters a lot to me. Whatever it is, I've tried my best and made the first step, let's see how it goes then.  :*)

No comments:

Post a Comment