Sunday, November 11, 2012

No life.

I seriously have no life now. I have an oral exams this coming wednesday and 2 tests on friday. Then I will go for reading week to study for the upcoming 3 exams. *sigh* can't concentrate nowadays, so have to stay back in school to study. This way, I can force myself to study since I have no distractions such as television, my bed, my computer etc......

Hang in there shihui! Just a few more weeks to go! You have to maintain your results, if not....things will be bad. Real bad. 

On a lighter note, tzumi and jiaying will be back this month! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THEM! Tzumi will be back on the 20th while jiaying will be back on the 23rd!!! Double happiness! ^^ 

Let's just see if I have the time to meet tzumi....because I have a paper on the 23rd. If I can't, then I have to wait till the 27th. I hope that all of us can make it for a dinner on the 27th as jiaying will be flying off that midnight! >< She couldn't stay any longer as she is going poland for a volunteering programme for 1 month! Even after that, she will only come back for 3 days before flying back to aussie as she needs to accompany her sister back. *sigh* she couldn't even enjoy her stay back home. 

I just have to pray hard everyone can make it on the 27th! Miss both of them soooooooooooo much! They definitely have lots of things to share....especially tzumi. *smirk on MAH face* heeheeheeheeheehee.....alright, gotta head back to my notes.....

OH YA, I remember something that I want to share. During my last dental appointment, my dentist told me my teeth are looking good now and should be able to remove my braces in no time. She told me maybe just need 2-3 more braces adjustments before I can remove it. 2-3 more appointments to go! *YAY* I was really happy to hear this news! This means I can reveal my pretty teeth REAL soon. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment