Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Summer holidayssssss :)

Exams are finally over. I'm happy....but have a bad feeling about this semester. Time really files....my first year in NUS is over, no longer a freshie now. I just hope for the best now. I really hope miracle can happen. 

Let's not think about that. The more I think, the more depress I get. :(

Hmm....so what are the things I can do this holiday?

1) Work hard and earn $$$, will be working at a fine dining restaurant at esplanade, all thanks to michelle! Though the pay is kinda low but I'm sure it will be a good experience for me as I can get to learn new things from my shifu! Other than that, I will still be giving tuition. 

2) Baking sessions. I will do a schedule and plan what to bake before I start working as I doubt there will be time once I start working. Pastries......just LOVE them. I can't believe how am I suppose to survive without them. And I mean it. I will have them as lunch maybe twice or even thrice per week.

3) Exercise? More jogging and swimming? Hais....not sure can I keep this or even start this as I no longer have an exercise kaki now....:(....oh well, let's see....maybe my volleyball training can help replace some of these? Maybe a quarter at least? :X

4) Reading. Gotta head to the library to borrow some books. I really want to read 步步惊心 because I didn't really get to watch the whole drama, so will want to get the whole story through a book before watching it. Or should I say I won't have time to watch the drama....see how first. 

5) More shopping sprees......gotta buy more new shoes for school and play, all are so old and worn out. I need a new bagpack too, I realized there's a hole at the bottom. :X

and the list goes on......not sure what else to do for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment