Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happenings

22/06/2011:
I went for medical checkup at NUS for enrollment in university. I booked on the 21/06/2011, so only left with the earliest slot, 8.30am. No choice, I want to settle this before I fly to taiwan so have to wake up damm early for the checkup. I woke up at 6.30am! The checkup started at 8.30am ended at around 9.30am. The whole process was funny, haha. First, I registered and paid $30, then had a check on my eye sight, at the middle of the hall of the medical centre. They do not have a specific room for each check up. They just set up a station for eye check up and right beside was the taking of height and weight. Haha, I didnt shrink, still the same, 165cm but I lost 2 kg! So happy can! Haha. I think must be my job which help me lose 2kg because I tend to eat 2 meals per day when I work. And I did that job for almost half a year, so lose 2kg this way, reasonable right? :) After that, behind these 2 stations is the checkup on blood pressure. Then I go into a room which is the urine test. I don't want to update the details here, a bit.......*ahem*......haha. If you want to know, come ask me. I moved on to another space in that room for x-ray. Also, details are censored here. Haha. After that, I had a consultation with a doctor, same, details censored here. And that's the checkup I had at the NUS medical centre.

Then, I made my way down to bugis, since is still very early and I didn't eat anything since I came out that morning, I had my breakfast at MacDonald. Finally, I can have my breakfast deluxe after soooooooo loooooong! Love the HOTCAKES and SCRAMBLED EGGS!

Breakfast Deluxe
See? Only hotcakes and scrambled eggs are coloured.

No comments:

Post a Comment