Monday, April 25, 2011

Recall~~~

30/03/2011:
Went out alone to town to see see look look, i had the egg omelette from Shilin Ye Shi, new to me, not bad too.


31/03/2011:
Earlier i went cold storage to get some stuff for bunalun, while i was queuing to pay, i saw this teenagers in front of me and saw him getting this box of cheesy macaroni. I love to eat cheesy things thus went to buy a box and tried it for brunch. It turned out good and i really like the cheesy taste, but of course it's not healthy to eat it regularly. I just trying new stuff.....haha



02/04/2011:
I had a bad working experience the WHOLE DAY, from the point i stepped into the shop. I had to swallow down all the unhappiness. But i was my lucky day, daily scoop was finally selling the DURIAN flavour ice cream, thus went to have one after work. This durian ice cream is not made from artificial durian flavouring, it's made from real durian, so when you bring that durian ice cream into a place with air-con, the whole place will be filled with the durian smell. It not only smells nice but taste nice too!


07/04/2011:
I had lunch at swensen alone since lunch break normally cannot have any partner de.....I wanted to try their lunch for a long time already as it's a promotion. I get to choose one main course and get a sundae/drink/side FOC. Of course, i chose sundae. My main course was pasta - penne and the sundae i had was the sticky chewy chocolate. Not bad, but not as wonderful as i expected as it was supposed to be chef's recommendation.



11/04/2011:
3rd dental appointment
The dentist placed 4 metal rings onto 4 of my teeth. It is really uncomfortable as it tends to prick my tongue, really had a hard time getting used to it. After that i remove my 3 other teeth on the right. This time round the dentist took a shorter time to remove all 3 teeth thus is more pain than the last time round. It seems like the amount of anesthesia they give me this time round is lesser. The procedure is about the same though.

The dentist advised me to remove my wisdom teeth as one of it grew horizontally which will be difficult for me clean as the brush will not be able to reach it. And i was quite surprise that there is no need for me to make appointment for the surgery. I am going to remove 2 wisdom teeth, both on the left. The top one normal extraction will do, but for the bottom one, need surgery as the part revealed is not enough for a normal extraction. The surgery consists of cutting of gums, removing the teeth and stitching it back. No wonder need 5 days MC.....

14/04/2011:
I had a craving for cake the whole day at work, thus after work, i went over to da paoplo gastronomia for cake. It was my first cake from da paolo, expensive but REALLY DELICIOUS! I had a piece (note that i didn't say slice, you will know why i say this after looking at the picture) of gianduja chocolate cake which costs $8. I don't know what the cake consists of but wanted to eat it as it seems to chocolaty. After i had the first mouth of the cake, then i realised it's actually ferrero rocher, just that it is in a cake form.




15/04/2011:
My off day, so went back to PJC with qinning to get out netball photo and had lunch there. Qinning missed their noodle so much that she and i had one bowl of noodle each and i had to share a plate of hokkien mee with her on top of that. We saw mdm lim while having lunch, her hair is so much longer now and look sort of weak. She told us that the jc1 are so hardworking and having so many consultations to the extend that as though they are having A level this year.....really tough and competitive.....

After a trip to school, we went far east plaza to shop. I bought a shoe and qinning bought nothing.....this shoe is really comfortable, maybe because of the material.


After that we went to bugis to shop. At bugis street, i found something which i was looking for since last year! After so long and determination, i found it! Haha, no la, actually i didn't expect it to find it in a shop cause i first saw it online and thought that it's very hard for shops to sell it. It is a chiffon top, regretted not buying it after seeing it online last year. I remembered the top and continued to look for it online. Recently saw it in gmarket, but since it's an old stock, the seller discontinued the stock from her supplier. So still didn't get it. At bugis street, we went to the third floor which was new and saw this shop with a rack that is on sale. The price for each piece on the rack is 'one for $25, two for $40'. We browsed through the rack and found the top i wanted! SO LUCKY CAN!!! But they don't have it in white so got the blue one instead as the pink one is way too striking and i cannot stand pink. Haha.

Can't seems to rotate it....ps...
Love this to the MAX!!!
Great shopping that day but qinning didn't buy anything though. We had steamboat for dinner opposite bugis street. I must have good food before i put on braces, haha.

18/04/2011:
4th dental appointment
Today is my happy day, finally can put on braces. LONG WAITED!!! Putting on braces took me about 30 mins, not painful at all. I chose purple for my braces, like it lot! After putting on braces, i thought it's the painful period as i need to remove my wisdom teeth. But to my surprised the dentist said need to make appointment for consultation and extraction. Like i mentioned earlier, the other dentist said don't need. So there was a miscommunication.....-.- I have to wait till 4 may for the consultation and 25 may for the extraction. Haiz, shouldn't have believe the other dentist......

20/04/2011:
My macbook cover which i bought online on gmarket finally came. It was delivered to my house but i was still sleeping when the postman came and no one was at home so didn't receive it on the 19th. Thus, i went to the post office at west mall to get it the next day. Once i reached home and opened it, to my HORROR, it was PINk but not PURPLE. Then i was wondering is the purple just look so pink or the seller mail the wrong item. After i asked the seller, she found out the wrong item was mailed to me. She asked whether i can make do with the pink one or if not just return the pink one to her and they will mail me the purple one. Of course, i replied her i cannot stand pink so will return her the pink one and wait for the purple one to come. But i told her the truth that i have no idea how to mail it back to her. So, she finally gave in and said, just use the pink one to protect my macbook first and they will mail the purple one for me FOC. Haha....*YAY* this means that i bought 2 macbook cover for $30.58. But i need to wait for weeks before my purple macbook cover reach me.....This is the pink one.....


24/04/2011:
Jiaying left for sydney today at around 7.45pm. Haiz, had farewell with the the day before at holland village as i need to work. We had dinner at swensen and chat a lot. We prepared a photo frame and a group photo of us for her. We put the photo into the photo frame and told her to bring it together with her to sydney. The photo frame has some musical notes and is black in colour, all her favourites! Then we went to the void deck nearby to take some photos. Hope she will be back soon. Jiaying, must come back in july and let's go taiwan for holidays together with shunyu and tzumi, ok? I really look forward to that day.....

tzumi had this super big beef burger, really looks good!
And she said is better than NewYork NewYork.

No comments:

Post a Comment