Monday, March 21, 2011

My very own laptop

I got my very first laptop, Macbook Pro on the 19/03/2011. I finally can have a personal laptop and there is no need for me to share it between my siblings. This feeling is so good.

This post is my first post on my macbook pro, haha. One thing about mac is that there are really a handful (or a lot?) of applications that cannot be used and enjoyed on mac. This is really a headache. The reason i bought mac is because of its quality assurance. Definitely not because it's mac etc. But if i really want to enjoy those non-mac-friendly applications, i have to install window OS. Haiz.....if that's the case then it will be a situation where by the outer is mac but inside is windows...which is so.....-.-'''

I'll see how it goes. Hope i won't regret buying mac. It's $2488 leh......

Went to Sanata fe at riverboat, marina bay with qinning yesterday. The mexican buffet is really good. The ambience is so high class as it's on a boat, dim lightings and the service is acceptable. The buffet is ala carte so no need for us to walk around to get the food. We managed to try most of the food on the buffet menu. I think it's very worthwhile to travel all the way there for the buffet given the quality of the food and the price we have to pay. We thought that we won't be able to pay the student price but in the end we did. In total, each of us paid about $26 plus after service charge and GST. Don't you think it's cheap and value for money? I will definitely dine in there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment