Monday, February 28, 2011

Friday is the day - CONFIRMED

The news has announced that the release of GCE A level results is this friday, 2.30pm. I hope that things will be smooth on friday. No matter what happens, shihui, you must face it and accept the reality.

I'm having a hard time eating almost anything now. My baby tooth is falling off and out of position already. I must use my right side of teeth to bite and munch, if not, my baby tooth won't be able to stay there till april. Because of the tooth being out of position, there is like gum or my flesh stuck at the side of the tooth so people may think that i have food stuck onto the tooth. I must constantly tell myself not to open my mouth so wide to prevent people seeing that. But it is so difficult as the 'stain' is quite obvious and visible. Just hope that april can come soon......

I have finished watching SHINee's Hello Baby. Will continue with 海派甜心.

Some random photos:

This is my breakfast on a fine morning after the ninth day of chinese new year. During new year, my mum will have to buy 年糕 for ancestors. In order not to waste it, she use it and together with sweet potatoes, dipped them into a batter and pan-fried it. This is so good. Love it! But cannot eat too much, will feel a little sick.


This is my cousin's jar of Sticky sweet. He brought it during the dinner for my grandma's birthday at a vegetarian restaurants. Seeing this remind me of the days in pioneer as i remember my classmates like to eat this sweet during class and lectures. We will pass it around and share it. How nice....

No comments:

Post a Comment