Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oral Presentation

About my OP, i did my best! I didnt forgot my script and i didnt stuck during my speech which normally happen to me when i rehearse and i will try to hide it. BUT there's one thing i made a mistake.......AT THE START......
I'm the first speaker, so i need to introduce my other speakers and what they are going to share about in their speech. I need to rememebr who to point and what they are going to say, so when introducing to the LAST speaker......my actual script was: .....and lastly, Yeo Kiat Ni, our last speaker, will be covering on the sustainability and end this presentation with a conculsion.
BUT i said this ALOUD instead: .....and lastly, Yeo Kiat Ni, our last speaker, will be covering on the sustainability and conclude this conclusion with a conclusion. I was shouting inside my heart: OMG like mad. NO CHOICE! Got to move on......dunno what the hell i was talking. Thinking that people might not realise what i had said.....but i was wrong, 2 of my members repeated what i said to me when the whole thing end. They heard it loud and clear, so will the assessors.....haiz....conclude this conclusion with a conclusion?!?!?!? What is this???????????? =/

No comments:

Post a Comment