Sunday, April 5, 2009

SCHOOL UNIFORM

Oh, i forgot, for this whole week i have been wearing my NEW school uniform. I bought the top from BibiBaba much earlier but not the skirt. I didnt wait for BibiBaba and went to Yang Zi Jiang to buy my skirt. At first, i regretted buying from them like HELL, but now, after seeing that the size i bought was no different from M Size from BibiBaba, i much better, haha. That's me, indecisive.
The skirt i bought was a little big, and i thought it was meant to be at the hip, so bought it. But when i went home and my mum say it was too big, I STARTED TO REGRET. The next day went to the shop to change, but they say can only exchange for another size of skirt not any other things in the shop. She purposely dun want me to change and it's alright for her to do that, because she is doing a business. She will want to sell away her stock for this year and not keep them till next year. NO CHOICE, have to stay with this skirt.
Luckily my mum knows how to make it smaller all those, so she sort of 'remake' the skirt? She made it smaller and turned out just fine. My top which is 'stringed' at first is now being replaced with a rubber so that it will look as if i have tucked in my skirt. Rubber is more convenient as i dun need to tie the string every time i wear it, but the way i wear my top will be like wear a t-shirt, so is sort of weird.
You know what? I was exciting about wearing the new school uniform the day before i wear it. Maybe because i like my school uniform so that's why i am excited. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment