Sunday, April 12, 2009

good friday

Though this holiday is kinda short, but i need it badly. Better still, it's continuous with saturday and sunday. And i found out that there will be 2 other holidays next month, Labour day on a friday and Vesak day on a saturday. For my brother, their school got a holiday on the following monday due to the Vesak day that falls on a saturday, i hope my school also got this holiday....=P
Nothing much to blog about these days.....didnt go out during this short holiday. But i sort of went a mini shopping last thurday after school to buy things that i need. I bought a new nike water bottle, it's 1 litre and most importantly, it's brightly coloured with yellow on it. haha.
I went for a hair cut on good friday, shortened my fringe and had a trim for the back. I look quite natural with this fringe, so can say that i am satisfied with it.
This is funny a video that my aunt shares with me, i didnt really laugh, but is just "LOL".

This is also another video shared by my aunt, is...interesting....haha

No comments:

Post a Comment