Saturday, February 28, 2009

~nothing much~

FINALLY, got my computer fixed today, is not much of a problem actually, the holder for RAM is loosen so that's why it sort of breakdown. Luckily is just some parts loosen, dun need to spend any money to buy anything. Plus, the 3 days that my computer is down, really cause me to be so inconvenient. I cant do research, cant go online to print slides, cannot go check mail......so from now onwards, i will make sure i scan my computer regularly to make sure all threats removed. Glad that my computer is back now.
Everyday in school seem to be the same, lectures, tutorials, recess, free time. The only thing i look forward is my cca - netball, and PE lesson. Lectures make me feel insecure because the lecturer is not focusing on me, as compared to in class. This makes me remind of the days i had in BBSS, having lessons in class. LOVE math lessons with MRS LIM, MISS math lesson with MRS LIM badly. I am looking forward to go back school to see mrs lim, miss tan, mr quek and the other teachers. Though i maybe not close to them, but just feels good to go back and see them. Just have that feeling, dunno why. And not forgetting friends in 4e3! Specially people sitting around me......miss those good old days. Hope can gather and meet up soon.
I'm still adapting to the life, every time we chat, i will automatically say 'i'm tired...我很 累...very sian leh.....', must not say all these.....haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment