Wednesday, January 7, 2009

judgement day

As many of us may know already, 12th of jan is all O level students' judgement day. The day is just 5 days away from today, i hope that everything will turn out fine. fine will do.
Today was my test for cashier, still okay, not very difficult. My skills must be better, if not during the chinese new year period, sure get scolding and cursing from the customers de. But, no chioce, during this training, we were being constantly reminded that, whatever the customers say, just say never mind to ourselves and smile back....
Got a rest day for tomorrow, so going for the open house. I am quite looking forward to the open house, wanna see how JC life is and the surroundings all that, not forgetting poly too. Who knows? I tried my best, hope that everything will turn out fine. fine will do. fine will do......
I dunno why, as i think all things related to O level, things said by Mr quek and Mrs lim's will just appear on my mind, myabe what they said gave me a 深刻的印象....will remember it....

No comments:

Post a Comment