Monday, November 17, 2008

No more Os

I know it's a bit late, but O level is finally over!!! I intended to blog on the first day of my freedom, but i'm just too busy. Busy over the present, going out with friends and etc. Finally finish the present thingy and can have the time to blog.
Prom night is just 10 hours away....which i dun really look forward to.....main reason : the attire. Though the form stated that it is SMART CASUAL, jeans is not allowed. I think this SMART CASUAL is just putting there for the sake of putting. Most people told me that attending this kind of event shouldnt be smart casual, should be something formal. I dun like to dress up so formally, for girls, is normally dress. DRESS! It will be such a waste if i buy one as i wont wear a formal dress to go shopping. And most of the dresses are either with strips that are so thin or stripless. I look out of proportion in such dresses, therefore need to find those with THICK strip. But luckily, my cousin have one and so can borrow it from her without spending any money and save me lots of trouble to go search for one in the SEA OF DRESSES!
Next up will be 4E3's chalet. Planning will be done after prom and hope that it can be a successful and memorable one. There are quite a lot of problems now : there's seem to be only one bathroom; not enough beds and rooms; lunch and dinner for second day etc. There will be 29 students going and staying over night in that chalet for 3 days 2 nights, which is currently, the first time the chalet that i will be going, that have so many people staying over night. And also is the first time for me to have teachers come to the chalet. For now, i will pray hard that all three days will be bright and sunny, if not the activities planned will be limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment