Friday, September 26, 2008

稻香

Just in love with this song, 稻香, by Jay chou. I didnt really like his albums and songs, because i dun really like the rapping, but now, should be right after 不能说的秘密(The Secrets), I begin to like his slow songs and now, even his fast songs. This is really good, a smooth and loving song that you will, just like me, sway your body with the music. After listening to this song, FOR THE FIRST TIME, I just cant wait for the release of his new album.
The MV for 稻香....

The Making of 稻香MV

The piano version, wah, it will be good if i can play piano, really want to learn....JUST SO NICE!!!

This guy is really pro, should be a japanese, play the guitar and sing A CHINESE SONG, by JAY CHOU......*claps*

while i was browsing videos on 稻香, I came across with this piece. I think this need a lot of practise to master it, especially the last part. MUST WATCH!!! If you dun want to, just watch the last part(from 3:00 onwards), very exciting.....the hands....

After watching lots of video on playing the piano, I really got the urge to learn the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment