Friday, June 6, 2008

VIETNAM HERE I COME!!!!

VIETNAM, HERE I COME~~~~!!!!!!!
*YAY*, finally, the day has come, tomorrow....I will be able to lay my very first step on an aeroplane. SO excited!!! Just cant imagine how it is to be on a plane, and moreover, it's an SQ plane, even better. My sister say it is very nice to be on the plane, and the meals there are also very delicious and sumptuous......anyway, can go holidays with friends too, first time, ahahahhaaa.....so excited.......^u^
Got my very 1st brithday present today, is from qinning!
THANK YOU, QINNING!!!!
I like the hat sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! It is something that we cannot buy from outside, though i cant go for angela's concert, at least got a thing from that concert too. JUST LOVED IT!!! (though i not sure when i will wear it....) I cant upload the picture, cause there is something wrong with my USB port, so just go qinning's blog to see, she got upload.
Hope that everything can go well and smooth when i am in vietnam....=>

No comments:

Post a Comment