Friday, April 4, 2008

random

Another week gone, this week is quite tiring for me as i had Sport's Day on Wednesday. Want to know the result? haha, maybe most of you have know it already, i got 1st for my race!!! Haha, but again, almost lost my breath after the race. Cannot breathe properly, both my legs are like numb, shaky.....so to reward myself, went to have PIEKIA with shunyu and yingjie. Their pies are really nice, especially the crust. Bought four home for my family too.....my mum was like so touched by me...HAHAaaa.........She was like saying, ‘哇!我好感动.....感动到.....流泪....’ Is like *dots*.......haha....but they are quite expensive too, one from the range of $1 to $1.40.

I like the new house tee too, dry fit. For my house, it's lime green in colour, really very nice. Even yunqi bought one for herself too. Oh and, my house finally 出人头地, cause we can finally emerge top three position among all the 5 houses. It's my last year here and it's a surprise for me that my house can get 3rd, so *CLAPS*. Must work even harder next year! Must be the new house master and mistress that bring us luck!

Hmm....got irritated by someone, you know who you are. UMBRELLA!!! You should know le huh.....=.=, please stop it....actually i wanted to say a lot of things about this, but is like so bad to do it on a blog where everyone can see, so i press 'del' for the whole chunk. SO PLEASE, dun do it again, i am so embarrassed by it. Luckily you didnt bring umbrella today, if not, you will really open your umbrella, IN CLASS!!! O.O PLEASE!!!! DUN DO IT AGAIN!!! If you want to shelter a person, go shelter her, she suit you most.

Did CIP - painting of walls on the corridor of a childcare, last Saturday, maybe after tomorrow then i post the pictures. Really had a lot of fun drawing and painting on the wall, a tiring work as the wall is quite big and long, but enjoyed it!!! Because it was my first time painting walls, having artwork on walls.....it maybe once in a life time chance for me to draw and paint on walls.....

Found this video, didnt know that Stephani sun had a MV with Bang Bang Tang, quite nice!!! Watch....
this one is they performed on a show.....

then this is the MV, got more.....

This is the 幕后花絮....funny too....ahhhhhaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment