Monday, November 19, 2007

UNLUCKY day

WHAT AN UNLUCKY DAY!!!! Today had a friendly match with commonwealth secondary school. I played the usual position shooter. During my second quarter, i TRIPPED and FELL. My knee got a wound, but it wasnt very deep. SO SIAN LA, got this wound at my knee. I continued to play that quarter as i can still run, but at the last minute, the blood was rolling down....so my coach asked me to go and have a wash and get a substitute.
Now, i dunno whether i still can go for tomorrow track and field training or not. See whether my wound hurts tomorrow morning ba. But i think i will try not to miss it as it will be the 1st training for me. And i hope the wound will be better next week or so, better be la, I want to play with all my might during the class chalet.
And you know what?!?!?! In the morining, i did hesitate about on which knee should i wear my knee guard. At first, i chose to wear it on the right, but changed my mind and wore it no the left. AND NOW?!?!?!? I FELL and INJURED my RIGHT knee. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i didnt change my mind, i will not be injured. You will be thinking that even if i didnt injured my right knee, my left will also kena. But the problem is my left knee landed on my right knee, so WILL NEVER have the chance to be injured.
MORAL OF THE STORY: dun hesitate, the 1st choice you made can never go wrong, so stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment