Monday, October 22, 2007

GOONG S !!!

Long time didnt update le!!!! Really dunno what to update ma......but in order for those who miss my post so much, i decided to UPDATE!!! HAHA......*JOKING*, 在纸上画三个鼻子 - 不要脸

There's a new drama series ' Goong S ', every weekend 7.30pm on channel u. It is quite nice, like it SOOOO MUCH!!!! Some parts are quite funny too, SO MUCH WATCH!!! I like watch what show and will definitely go crazy on that show. Like for example, 仙剑奇侠传, 花样少年少女, 王子变青蛙.......
Recently i am so crazy about maple. Made a new character in Bootes and Aquila. Both are thief. The one in Bootes is because of tt, the one in Aquila is to prevent me from being bored of my mage. The one in Bootes is in orbis, tt helped me to collect things so that i can level up once a day. So is quite fast ba......cant wait to play.....so shant say anymore.....will continue next time ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment