Friday, September 14, 2007

-----------

I am so tired.......restless. Immediately after holidays, i had exactly one week of test, almost very day i had testSSSS. Mr quek, you are right, THIS IS HELL.......

As you all know, SHOW Luo Zhi Xiang is having a concert, Show on Stag Singapore 2007 <一支獨SHOW>. But the bad thing is that my mum DUN let me go for the concert, cause she say the ticket too expensive le.

SO, I REALLY HOPE THAT THERE IS THE DVD FOR HIS CONCERT!!!! PLSPLSPLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MUST HAVE THE DVD!!!!

Maybe you think i am over-reacting, hahaaa. Anyway, Show got ahis version of 'Bet On It' from the Disney telemovie. The Asia special edition of High School Musical 2 soundtrack will be out in stores from SEPTEMBER 17, SUPPORT HIM!!! =]
Now, this is his version of 'Bet On It', DAMM NICE, MUST WATCH!!!!

Cool right? With those glowing things. He appears to be playing basketball+baseball+ninja in this MV. I AM SURE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment