Friday, March 2, 2007

What a tiring week.......

*tired* is what i can say after all the tests. I am so STRESS, but i bet the others who are also taking tests are also STRESS like me ba. Finally can sit down and catch a breath, *phew*
Today is the Chinese oral, and the my teacher is charge is Mdm Gao Song. I know nothing about her, so dunno her marking scheme, is it lenient or strict. But heard from Lina that she is strict on the reading part, so what have i got to say? Just go for it, and wish myself good luck! I found out that i dunno how to read the word '弘', i read it as 'xiong'....*haiz* The 论话题 was Ooo..kkkK....i think. At first i thought Mdm Gao would let us have some time to think of what to say, but i was WRONG!!!! She is a bit impatient, when i was just about to think what am i going to say, she shoot me THREE questions in a row. I was shocked, and quickly say whatever i had in mind.
After the oral, i went to accompany Qinning to the coffee shop to get her clothes changed, because she i think she dunno the way to the toilet? ='] Anyway, she changed her clothes as she is going to Gary's performance. As you all know, her No.1 idol is Gary Chaw (Cao Ge). She was asking me whether to sit behind so that if there is any poster being thrown, she can get it. Or try to get a sit in front, so that can have a good look at Gary. Such a silly question, i mean is like totally up to her, but i told her to sit in front because the purpose going there is to look Gary perform and not get his poster. Dunno how was the performance, go ask her if i have the chance. But too bad for Qinning, Gary is only going to sing about six songs, which means the performance is only for an hour or so. She told me that SHOW is going!! The moment i heard that, my eyes brightened and wanted her to take some photos of SHOW. But to my disappointment, she was just joking to me?!?!? *argh*
I'm going to end here, so tried. *yawn* Tomorrow still got a netball match at 9am with Nan Hua Sec, but got to reach school by 7.30am, so wish me good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment