Saturday, March 10, 2007

Holidays = NO Holidays

Holidays have finally arrive, thought i could use this time to relax myself and have a goood rest. BUT, to my surprise, i got homework for all 8 subjects!!!!! ='[
So that's why Holidays = NO Holidays...............
Anyway, now i'm having aches all over my body, especially my back and legs. Do you know that i ran a total of 40 rounds around the netball court this week for netball training? Also did some physical training, *oh*, i think i only left 半条命. Worst is that after the 20 rounds of netball courts on thursday, i had to go for 2.4km run on friday, for P.E. My aches haven't even recovered yet and now, it is worsening. I now left only a quarter of my life. Hope can get the other three quarter back as soon as possible, haha, =D
I have got to relax, so i'm going PC bunk with shunyu, yingjie (dunno whether tzumi going or not) to play audition. I never been there before, so wanted to go and have a look. I wonder how does it look like....hmmmm........
Oh, there is a BBSS band concert next friday at bugis. I'm going for the concert to support my friends. jiaying, dun you worry, i will try to get a photo of you when u are performing. Heehee.... =P
About this blogskin, i took a long time searching for it and trying to edit the codes. And, a very STUPID thing happened. When i was done with my edit on the codes, i see the preview and thought that is done, so i close the window. But i when i reopen a window to view my blog, i found out that the blogskin remain the same old one. THEN, i remember that I FORGOT TO SAVE THE TEMPLATE CHANGES!!!! I had spent a long time editing it and now its gone!!!! *OMG* I had no choice but to redo it AGAIN!!!! I can't believe that i did such a STUPID thing. The moral of the story : Be alert and concentrate at all times, so that you will not regret like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment