Friday, March 23, 2007

First week of school

The first week of school was not bad, as there isn't much homework!!! *YAY* I felt quite relax this week, i even got the time to bloghopping(jiaying told me this word, hearing this for the 1st time). Ya, so just surfing the net, cannot play audition all that as my mum don't allow me. I can only play during holidays and after exams, *haiz*. Anyway, shunyu told me that she is going to level up for audition, this month(GOOD LUCK!!!). I still remain at level 15, i don't think can level up until the mid-year-exams.
But i think slowly we would return back to those busy days, should be next week. I am having math, physics and chemistry test next week, so is really slowly going back to those days...... :'[
The netball self-training on thursday was quite fun, as we tried a new drill taught by geokting. I like that the most!!!, though it was tiring, haha. We wore the new training tee, and i like the black one rather than the white one. The reason is that the graphics on the white one is too small. In my opinion, the graphics should be the bigger the better. Whereas the black one is OK, the colour is nice, but the original colour that was on the paper is better. These are the pictures of my training tees(these pictures are taken from my seniors):











The Front View and The Back View
Also congrats to the netballers who got the rewards from coach. Qinning who got the most improvement award got a yellow water bottle and a pair of socks, congrats again.
I was feeling bored after i done my homework, so went to have a drink. Then i realised that for a long time, i haven't drink Ribena, so went to have a bottle. I took it the bottle to my room and dunno when started to play with my camera. As i move my camera across my room, there is a view of my bottle, making it look so poisonous, look:

Ya, i know, this is kinda lame, heehee. ^^""""

And also i found a picture in the camera i took after i have done my CME, the life phases. LOOK, i like this picture A LOT, especially the pictures, CUTE?!?!, the masterpiece, haha, i every '不要脸' right?!?!?.....O.o

That's all, nothing SPESHOW to post anymore, haha, SPESHOW, i like it so much......cya~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment