Thursday, July 1, 2021

1 year 4 months 21 days

It's been a while since my last post. 

How have I been? I'm fine.
Am I still sad over it? I don't think I am. However, I feel that I am missing out on something. 
I feel that I am not happy with my life. 
I cannot feel much happiness in my life. 

I am not sure if it's due to the mundane life that I have right now...
Nothing special or interesting because I no longer go on holidays...
I just don't feel happy. 

I seem to be looking for something to fill up the emptiness I am feeling. 
Be it food. Be it activities. Be it a workout. 
They just don't fill up this emptiness that I have. 

I know it's my choice to be happy. 
It's entirely up to me. 
I did try my best to be happy but I just don't think I succeeded. 

Am I thinking too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment