Sunday, March 30, 2014

Monstar OST

Whenever I watched a korean drama, I'll definitely look out for their OST. The songs for korean dramas are just super nice! It's like they've put in a lot of effort for the OST. There will be at least 1 song that I will fall in love with. Then whenever I get to listen to the song on my ipod shuffle, it will bring me back all the scenes from that drama.

Then again, for Heirs, their OST doesn't appeal to me. :( Oh wells, the cast is good enough already. ;)

Anyways, here are some of the songs on REPEAT for me right now! Some of these songs are not even included in the OST. I think it's because those songs belongs to other artistes, they are not originally produced just for Monstar. Nevertheless, these are really nice and soothing songs.

1)I feel so happy whenever I listen to this song, it's so encouraging too....it's like filled with H.O.P.E, positive energy~~~ This is my favourite kind of songs, 轻快的歌~~~ 2)This is a powerful song....the impactful part is at the back...listen to it! This is the original version. I prefer the Monstar Version for the female part and Original Version for the male part. :) The female part for Monstar is just more powerful and impactful? Then again, Lena Park is a really good singer, I went to check out her youtube videos, it's not bad! 3)I love the tune for this song~ so touching~ together with the guitar~~ even better~~~~~~~ 4)This song is really cute and soothing to listen to! The little girl added a lot of points to this song! There's a lot of version of this song being featured in this drama. However, this is my favourite! Read some comments and found out that the girl is actually from some singing competition. No wonder she can sings so well! 5)This is one of the version of the previous song, more lively version. 6)Cool way of playing the guitar, cute! 7)Love math? Try this....I doubt I can do this. What a way to memorise math formula. I wonder if this method really exist in Korea. Try recognizing some of the formulas. 8)This is also another powerful song. I really like her singing. 9)A song with soothing, powerful and high parts!

10)This is the 双手连弹 Canon D I'm talking about the last time.
Alright! That's all, have to go continue my individual project already. Hais. Nevermind, got all these songs to accompany me through the night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment