Saturday, March 22, 2014

A little.....just a little.........more relax and free :)

Now that my midterms are over, I'm really less busy....at least I can find some time to watch tv and videos on youtube. There's nothing interesting about my life right now.....I go to school. go for tuition, go home....and go nowhere else.

I've been craving for pastries and desserts recently. I've the urge to bake right now too but I really can't afford the time to go buy the ingredients and start baking. I didn't bake last holiday since I was in Taiwan for the entire time. I really miss baking. :(

And I miss my Macbook so much. I'm using my uncle's windows 8 laptop and it just don't feel good. The whole interface, typing feel, many convenient functions..........however, I didn't have a problem with the size and weight. The weight of this laptop is so much lighter and although it's a 13", I feel that it's good enough. I guess I won't be getting a 15" one in the future. I'm definitely choosing Apple again....just that I don't know when I will be getting a new one. The old one just costs too much for me to just give it up after 3.5 years. I don't feel that amount only worth 3.5 years. Hahahaha...Oh wells, I just have to stick with what I've now. As longer as I have an access to internet and be able to use it as and when I like, without the need to borrow, it's really good enough for me given my situation right now.

I'm currently watching the korean drama....nope, not the stars stars korean drama but "Monstar". The songs they sang in the drama are really nice, especially Colorbar's performance in the drama. I love the duo-play arrangement of Canon too. This drama is really very different, it's indeed more musical like. I LIKE! All the characters in the drama doesn't have the exaggerated reactions and actions, more normal and natural. And yes, whenever I watch a drama or movie that is related to music and characters can play so well with the instruments, I secretly wish that my parents did send me for music lesson and learn at least one instrument. Then, whenever I'm lonely or bored, other than going for a jog/do exercise, I can play the instrument to destress too.

What instrument would I want to play? Piano or guitar. I really love the piano due to Jay Chou. A lot of his songs are piano based and they are all SO GOOD. I love it even more after watching the movie - Secret - by him too. Then again, piano is just too bulky. With a guitar, I can bring it with me whenever I go. Imagine.....when I go traveling....I can play guitar by the Florida beach, at the London Hyde Park, at the bottom of Korea's Namsam Tower or even just in the hotel room itself! I really know how to day-dream huh.

And yea, sometimes I do feel like one of the character in the show too. It would be good if I can play at least an instrument, as it will make you different from others. If I know how to play the piano, I will be able to play with my host family's son better since he love the piano too. I will be able to play the piano during class as I teach when I was teaching at the school in a Taiwan too. They actually have a piano in one of the classroom, how cool is that? Imagine, if I were to make use of the piano for lesson, it would have been more fun. Even if there's no piano, if I know how to play the guitar, I would be able to bring it along and use it to the fullest. How cool is that?

Imagine. imagine, imagine. That's the word I've used throughout this post. Things don't just drop right in front of you for you. Things don't just happen for you when you wished for it. You have to go earn and work hard for it to happen.

Oh and is it really true that when girls get rejected or fall out of love, they will cut their hair to make them feel better and that also means a new start for them? I've heard this from my ex-manager as she herself did it, from long and bushy hair to a bob. Then in this drama, the girl also went to cut her hair and said the same thing as my ex-manager. And.....there's this online blogger who fell out of a deep love recently, cut her hair short too. Although it's not a bob, but it's from a really long length to below or near the shoulder. From the first day I get to know her online, I never see her hair to be ANY shorter than below chest level.  

No comments:

Post a Comment