Sunday, April 28, 2013

Meet.

I saw this on facebook some time back and it gave me some thought. 


What is the real meaning of 'meet' and 'cross our path' in this context? Is it the people whom you meet and know his or her existence even if you do not know his or her name? Or is it even meeting some strangers on the bus or MRT? I think is more of the former, right? 

Also, sometimes I wonder. Is Singapore really that small or is it fate that brings 2 person together? Once in a while, when I'm about to leave my house, I will have a feeling that I will meet someone I know on the street that day. Most of them are people whom I know but not really close? We will normally end up with a small chat or 'hi!......bye!'. So in this situation, are they meant to cross my path for a reason? Or is just purely coincidence? 

Sometimes, I think I just think too much. :x 

No comments:

Post a Comment