Sunday, December 16, 2012

Small Update

I finally finish watching 爱情闯进门, 32 episodes! Phew. It will be better if it's not being dubbed. I don't like it when I know the actor/actress's real voice but yet in the show what I heard is not their real voice. Just feel so uncomfortable. Anyway, I like this song from this drama, it's also called: 爱情闯进门, same as the title of the drama. It's by BY2. Although I don't really admire BY2 but I must say they do know how to sing and sang this song nicely.



 And yes, still reading the book which I mentioned last post.

I have been watching 娱乐百分百 these few days. I just don't understand why channel u want to stop screening the show. It's a happy and funny show. It really gives me lots of entertainment. This is such a great show, channel u should get it back on their channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment