Friday, May 6, 2011

HAPPY! :)

*YAY* My purple Macbook Pro cover finally arrived at my house today! So happy can! I waited damm long for it......It should have reached me earlier, but all because of the seller and the warehouse side....

I received the cover quite a long time ago, like last month? But it was PINK in colour but i ordered PURPLE. So i was thinking is it just how the purple look or a wrong item is being sent? I went to ask the seller and the it was the latter. =.= The seller asked me whether i can do with the pink one, you know what i answered? I say i cannot stand pink. Haha. So the seller say i will have to return the pink cover and after they receive it, i will have to wait again for the purple cover. No choice, i really need a cover and i don't like pink so i am alright with it. But the problem is i don't know how to return it to them, furthermore i am suppose to return it to the their warehouse in Hongkong. I asked them for help. The seller decided to let me keep the pink cover and get the purple cover FOC! Yup, i got 2 macbook pro cover for the price of one. Haha. I didn't open the pink one as i am selling it.

Love this a lot!!!

Selling this, any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment