Friday, February 18, 2011

Finally my OFF DAY~~~

Finally got my off day. This week is to tiring, only got one off day. Monday to Wednesday were horrible, need to prepare the function that was being held on the Wednesday. Cleaning and working to till very late on those days. I almost died! My eye bags and panda eyes are very serious now, much more serious than those days which i have to stay up late to study. Hope after the boss leaves everything will be back to normal. 赚钱真辛苦!

Although i haven finish watching 海派甜心, i manage to find SHINee's Hello Baby, thus watching that now. I watched it before the last time but only in parts and pieces. Now managed to find the whole season, so started watching it! SHINee is about my age, so it's really interesting to watch someone of a similar age doing something that i won't have the chance to do at that age. Furthermore, they are so funny and cute in the show. Really entertaining! Haha. The baby featured in their version is SO CUTE! His eyes are seriously BIG! So pretty! This is the first video for the show, just continue to watch from here:



Tomorrow gotta work! Ever since i got this job, you can't find 'tgif' in my dictionary as Saturdays is the time when i need to go to 'war' (due to the large number of customers coming into the cafe to have breakfast, brunch and shop). I even need to read my notes every Friday night if i need to work on Saturdays. Why? Cause i need to refresh myself about the steps to make certain type of coffee or dishes which i don't normally make on weekdays or those which are not that popular.

Off to watch SHINee's Hello Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment