Monday, May 11, 2009

TRANSFORMERS~~!!!

Watched this trailer while surfing the net, TRANSFORMERS - coming soon. Before watching the 1st movie on transformers, i didnt expect it to be SOOOOO NICE. I thought that i wont like it as it is a robot-related movie, which i think only guys will like. But ashu told me that is a GREAT SHOW and pushed the DVD to me. I sort of being brain-washed by him and watched it. NO REGRETS!!! It is really an awesome show, those who haven watch the 1st one should go watch it so that you can catch the 2nd one!!!!
Here's the trailer.

Nice right? CANT WAIT!!!!! ^o^
This holidays is just WORK, WORK and WORK for me. Major work would be the GPP. Other than that would be learning for tests. Hope my GPP can be approved with just one draft.........

No comments:

Post a Comment