Sunday, December 7, 2008

bored~~~

I have been looking for jobs this whole week, but still cant find any. Is either they want 18 years old and above or they want those can work till at least feburary. No job for me, cant go work, stayed at home all day. What i can think of to spend my time wisely is to read or exercise. Read what? Well, harry potter....haha, haven finish reading, ya i know, i am damm slow.....Exercise, go swimming and jogging. These are the two activities that i can think of to enjoy my holidays. Also another one would be playing online games.
Since i got nothing to do, my mum wanted me to clear my personal drawers; to throw away things that i no longer need them and wipe away all the dust etc. While i was clearing the drawers, i came across my rexgrip pens. I kept them because they look nice and also want to keep track how many of them have i used within the 2 years (sec 3 and 4). From sec 3 onwards, i used the rexgrip pen for all my Math test and exams, and then gradually, for all my tests and exmas of all subject. I used them for tests and exmas is because i can write faster with the pen and save time. For my case is like that, but i dunno for you. So for all my O level papers, i used rexgrip pen. Look at my collection.....

Nice? haha, i didnt buy red, green and black because i dun use them that frequently, and also for correction i prefer G1. I finished using all except the pink one. Hiaz....really dunno what to blog about so blog this lo. Lame right? hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment