Friday, September 12, 2008

Prelim ended, but there's still Os.

Today is the last day of prelim, but this is not the end, there's still O level. I am really tired, from the 1st day of prelim till today, my energy level decreases day by day. The recent papers i did are not very well done, maybe because of the one week holiday, maybe i relaxed too much. Now, i dun even dare to face my marks, i dun even dare to check my answers...something is really wrong with me. I need to concentrate...if i didnt perform well this prelim, i have myself to be blamed, for not being focused, for not being able to persist till the very end. I just cannot imagine how i fair for this prelim...just hope i can still take it when i get the results next week....
I need to get that off my mind and be fully prepared for the upcoming Os. Okay then, first i would like to say,
"Happy Birthday, SHUNYU!!!"
Today went out with shunyu, yingjie and yunqi to sort of celebrate shunyu birthday. Went to jurong point to have pizza, after that went to arcade, insisted by YINGJIE. She is so crazy over the street basketball machine...and i saw Mark lee, Hong hui fang, Zhong qin and Chen li ping filming for this baby show. Saw them from far and NEAR too. We went to the toliet after our lunch and seeing the loooooong queue, i decided to wait outside. While i was waiting, guess what? Hong hui fang came out of the toilet! I was a bit surprised to see her right in FRONT of me. Then out came, Zhong qin and Chen li ping. There was two aunties waiting outside the toliet holding some photos. When they came out, one of the aunties said, 'Hong hui fang! 这是刚才我们拍的照片,可以帮我签名吗?" Then she replied, "Wah! 你们这么快就洗出来了?" Sort of crazy right, still wait for them outside the toilet....

No comments:

Post a Comment