Sunday, November 25, 2007

SALE

*** HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JIAYING !!! ***
*** HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO QINNING !!! ***


FISH LEONG NEW ALBUM !!! ANYONE INTERESTED IN BUYING???


I got this album by mistake, so selling it at $18!!! Anyone interested in buying? It's BRAND NEW and is has not been opened before, still have a plastic cover over it. If you are interested in buying, contact me, josephine or qinning. If not, tag on my tagboard in let me know, thank you!!!
Went to do CIP with qinning yesterday, it's a flag day for us. It was my 1st time doing this flag day thingy. It was a good experience for me but it was very tiring. My arms, back, shoulder especailly ACHE alot. We did this for about 3h 20mis and called it a day.

Had our lunch and i went populer to buy somethings. Got my chinese workbook, HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS (for $29.90 - hardcover) and XIAO ZHU NEW BOOK (show on stage). Waited for so long, fianlly can buy these two books. The harry potter book is really a good deal, hardcover at $29.90!!!! *YEAH* Xiao zhu's new book gave some A4 size poster (should be...), and they are DAMM NICE!!! So SHUAI can!!! haha......























No comments:

Post a Comment