Saturday, August 25, 2007

mEnTaL sUmS.....

On thursday, for my netball training we only did some drills then played some games and coach went off. I think she got something on ba. Then qinning let me play the new game she download to her handphone called 'Brain Juice'. I tried playing the mental sums, AND qinning found out something about me. Something you all dun believe ba, I CANT ANSWER 8+5 and 7+5 IMMEDIATELY. I need to think for a while or even FREEZE there for 30 SEC before i can get the answer. AHHH, i just dunno why, for my whole 14++ years, i need to count before i can get answer for the addition of two odd numbers. SO I AM DETERMINED TO TRAIN MYSELF!!!!
I found a game call 'Brain Age' for Nintendo DS, it also got a part that is about mental sums. But is just that we need to write out the answers instead of press the answer. SO every now and then i played this game to train myself. AHH, SO DUI LIAN LO!!!!! Is really fun la, qinning, if got chance, i let you try this game. Haha.......
I am like addicted to Nintendo DS le!!! ESPECIALLY the game COOKING MAMA. IS DAMMMM FUNNNNN.........its about a game on cooking food and some skills on cooking. Then i have the idea of buying one myself......but i can only play it during the holidays, so it might be worthless. But i really like the games inside......oh ya, qinning, for nitendo DS, there is also The SIMs, also very fun.........
But i just wanna know that is PSP better or NDS? I think NDS is better, cause you can store a lot of game in a memory card. For PSP, you can like only store 1 or 2 games in a memory card that is much more expensive than the one for NDS. But, i have seen teens are more interested than PSP than NDS. So is PSP or NDS better?

No comments:

Post a Comment